Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Blog Post #15
A portion of that day is somewhat of a blur. I remember it was a Saturday, though I’m not sure of the exact date. I alongside my family had gone down to San Diego for my sister’s wedding. My sister, Angelica, married Andrew her five year boyfriend and how she'd say the love of her life. After the ceremony, which took place in a beautifully adorned church previously picked out by the couple, there was a party to celebrate the newly wed. It was one hell of a party! Even though the beginning was somewhat dull after about an hour everyone was dancing and having a great time. I was somewhat skeptical at first so i decided to raid the freezer room and to my good fortune found just what I needed to loosen me up a bit. What had I found? Well it was nothing other than an 18 pack of Budlight beer. I felt a devious grin envelop my face as I plotted my own fun. And so I open up the pack and took out a beer and chugged it down in one immense gulp. It went down just like water! Completely stupefied I took another and then another and kept on going and then before I knew it and within no more than an hour and a half drank the entire eighteen pack by myself! I was fine after about the 10th beer when I started to buzz. By that point I’m pretty sure I thought, " Oh what the hell I'm already more than halfway through and you know that nothing should ever be done halfways". Well even though I had to go to the bathroom like ten thousand times I had achieved my goal. Which was not to get drunk, but to find the means of having a great time. After all I was at a party right? Well with my new found "courage", and after going through that eighteen pack of Budlight, I stepped out into the dance floor and danced the night away. Unfortunately, for me, as I was having a great time, the party ended quite early. Or maybe it was just me as when your a little drunk and having a great time people tend to lose track of time. After the party was over I went to have a talk with my sister and we both ended up in joyful tears. Well she was crying, as for me something had just gotten in my eyes and made them watery. After that i remember I went to kindly threaten my new brother-in-law to take care of my sister. Well it was not exactly a threat it was more like a promise of what would happen to him if he ever hurt her. Finally after finishing that delightful moment I went to hang out with my cousin for a little while. That’s when the a security guy came up to us and started to take advantage of the fact that I was drunk and asked me all kinds of silly questions. These of which I tried to answer as best as I could. Eventually I ended up sober the next morning at a hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really liked this story
ReplyDeleteAlcohol always makes some people confident haha^-^
ReplyDeletepretty funny story :)
ReplyDeletethat's funny of what happen in your sisters wedding
ReplyDelete